Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Here it comes again...
the feeling of being in a place I can't make my own...
where the rules don't apply to me.

where flesh decays...the continuum feeding of a society that
goes nowhere.

Religions abound...too many buddhists, but small amount of buddhas.
All feeling their grasp of the "truth" is the real thing...ah ! what an illusion...
only if they knew , that this is just a dream world...where you can believe
anything as long as you "think" it is the way it works.

But, as usual, I don't really care anymore...or maybe I do a little
bit...enough to write this silly words..

Secrets behind secrets...
electric veils will cover their truth.

I Rest in places seldom visited by human flesh,
mansions of pleasure abound waiting for my presence...

I count my lovers like counting the stars, but my true friends
I can count with the fingers of my left hand.

When you think you know me, I disappear in a cloud of golden dust.
It appears I am here …in reality
I live in a dream within a dream...beyond the astral plane...


Anjani Siddhartha
the cosmic, mystic dreamer