Friday, September 26, 2014

anjani siddhartha






Being good is not enough !
I cried when a bird hit a wall.
Lighted candles at a peace walk,
told a lover to leave me so as not
to being the one to say “goodbye;
I wanted to suffer all alone…just
like an avatar, to make the other’s pain
my own….
Never meant to be the cause of sorrow,
but to bring a little joy.
But, being good is not enough !
Life still treats me like a second class
citizen of earth.
It is easy to be a deluded yogi and 
pretend this is not real…
or I can be another Nietzsche and
say: “Isn’t living wanting to be different?”
what is the purpose of the make-up if the
face one day is going to disappear?
How come I keep coming back and 
repeating the same words and actions
for a thousand years ?
Collecting people, laughs and sorrows
along the way, and so many things
I forgot their names… 
they come and go in a chain
that time keeps breaking into tiny pieces.
Who can say what the purpose is ?
6 billion views and I express my own 
as I see fits…
Is there not real purpose but just a 
walk into the darkness of an abyss 
and the wondering along the eternal way ?

anjani

sep. 26. 2014