Thursday, April 10, 2014

anjani siddhartha

You write me a text on 
my cell phone,
tell me you really want me…
that you need me.
emoticons, cute, sexy words 
That do little for me…
Maybe you are drunk or
don’t really mean it.

Maybe is my mystic mood,
thinking about death and
who I am meeting in
my next phase, another place
to give my life meaning.

I go out at night, look at
the starry sky and gaze
like a loony inside a concrete
cage, surrounded by barb wire
and guard posts with not escape.

I read again, my past lives notes,
the one’s I clearly recall.
Keep repeating the same moves,
the same mistakes I made over
100 years ago
when I was born in France as
Maupassant.

Re-read again my past lives in
India and Tibetan caves and ask
myself:
why…why do I repeat the same
mistakes all over again?

There is not god that I can blame,
it is just me, and only me, all
over again….got to be strong,
have a clear mind to see beyond
just like Buddha’s words…

Anjani

ap. 10, 2014.