Thursday, May 21, 2015

SUPREME MULTI-DIMENSIONAL MASTER ANJANI SIDDHARTHA

                       SUPREME MULTI-DIMENSIONAL MASTER ANJANI SIDDHARTHA

The theater of the Human Soul:


Have Anjani gone crazy ? she asks.... Look at her ! many will have many things to say....
how dare Anjani call herself "The Supreme multi-dimensional master" without regard to
all the life forms on earth and elsewhere?

Ja ! I know the secrets behind the veil of flesh... I remember clearly my pasts lives on
earth and outer space.... to those that "know" that past and future are but imaginary 
follies, please play the game with me,  of pretending not to know...

I beg to differ of many things hitherto unknown.... hence my title of the "Goddess of a thousand 
faces" given to me by some...
But Anjani cries ! she delights in sex and the pleasures of the flesh at times....
she gets mad and break things around her,
she just seems...so...HUMAN ! 

JA ! you think you know me but you don't,
what you perceive is the theater of the soul.... a supreme master playing at being human,
feeling pain, old age and the resulting pang hunger of not food at all.
It is just the theater of the soul.

I will reveal little by little what I don't even know.
you see, I was once a Tibetan Buddhist monk with a dark saffron robe,
a dancing Hindu temple courtesan (a fine prostitute for those that may not know the 
meaning of the word).
A little american girl in the 50's drowned in a bathtub by a jealous brother who loved 
Rock and roll...

In 1850, in a town called  Tourville-sur-Arques, in France, I was born as
Henri René Albert Guy de Maupassant .

I know , my dear friends of the occult and esoteric that time is not what it seems...
because all is an eternal now and this life experience is just a dream and death is an awaking ...
but stay with me and play the game of hide and seek....
Do you want to learn what i have to teach? or want to keep pretending and stay the same?

I am not here to teach, neither to learn... I am here just because it is my dream.
I can't explain so many things, I don't pretend to know it all,
just enough to stay awake, to let the aliens to come my way, and whisper softly :
"Anjani, let's dance together and play this game"
The game of being human, with lacks and pains... to become a guru with not teaching 
that just waits in vain.