Friday, May 22, 2015

SUPREME MULTI-DIMENSIONAL MASTER ANJANI SIDDHARTHA

              SUPREME MULTI-DIMENSIONAL MASTER ANJANI SIDDHARTHA

MORE SECRETS REVEALED !

I live in two worlds (don't we all ?)
One is made of flesh and stone ....
the other of white/blue energy unknown.

On earth I scream and fight, 
in the astral plane I just laugh and fly.

I take the Zen Samurai warrior's path:
To live as if death has already passed,
because dying is the nature of material life.
Not purpose not goal in mind.

The despair at night ceases once I leave body-mind behind.
I don't listen to preachers or books, I write my own
life history with the blood of daily living, the clothing and
feeding of a body that is not really mine...

OH... but when I am free of the bones and the organs and the feeble mind
I just fly to the light... visit other worlds and leave this one behind...

Just words, you may say, imagination, fantasy and the like...
I really don't mind... points of view by the thousands is a daily grind.

You see "me" but that is just the face of time.
"Anjani" will cease to exist but not the real one...
'Anjani" is just my theater mask.

Once that mask is burned in the ashes of decay,
the release of the orgasmic universal flow: that is really mine !
I will be there (who say I ?) 
to those ready to hear:
listen up ! if you are still confused, it is not really your time,
or you may be from a different world , and that is alright...

My words will strike a chord to the ones I am here to dance,
You will know when you look into my eyes...
I will know when I read your beyond mind.