Thursday, February 20, 2014

anjani siddhartha

ANJANI’S MANIFESTO
(public declaration of the intentions, motives, or views of anjani)

I KNOW for certain (thru my out of body experiences, past and future life recalls)
of my real multi-dimensional and eternal nature and
know my time is limited to experience this particular physical body form on this sector of the multiverse, therefore:

1. Live a simple life.
less clutter, less people in my contacts. less people to text with.
(do not give my number to just anyone that asks)

2.Follow not religion or belief system, guide myself by my
own spiritual realizations. (not book, not guru, not temple).

EXCEPTIONS: the Ashtavakra Gita, the Lankavatara Sutra
and Hanumanji…the 3 loves of my life…

3. Keep up the exercise, dance, sleep well (7 hours), eat basic food in small quantity.

4. Share my body only with those that I feel an strong attraction to…

5. Cut my “online” time to the bare essentials.

6. Do not be afraid to say “NO” even if it offends others.

7.Try as possible to not depend on others.

8.Be truth and honest to others but specially with myself.

9. Better alone than surrounded by energy and time wasters.

10. I don’t need drugs/booze to feel “good”.

11. My political views look to the left, but never to the extreme.

12. Follow my own instincts.

13. Be myself, express myself at all times without regard for “acceptance” by others,
never be a fake. (dress , act according to my nature.)

14. Do not live in the past. Create my life moment to moment….be spontaneous.

15. Do not do work that doesn’t align with my creative self-expression that is innate
in my artistic, sensual and spiritual nature.

16. The journey is my destination….stop and smell the flowers, look at hummingbirds
 at the stars, the sun, the moon.
 (Be in the moment: Enjoy what I eat, my cup of coffee, my cigar… with all senses.)

17. Unlearn what has been taught to me by teachers, parents, priests, books, tv, internet…

18.If I don’t like a situation in my life, change my vibration by choosing a new belief and
ACTING in a new more positive way that will bring a positive result.

19. Do not “search” for happiness, just live in harmony and at peace with myself.
     (Make better choices towards this end, and stop “the drama” )

20.Watch the “world cup” every four years.

21.Do not force myself to do things I don’t enjoy, or be in a place I don’t like or
around people I am not comfortable with.

22. Organize my finances, my living space.

23. Dot not get discouraged by defeat, by bad experiences…just say “so what! “
and start anew.

Add or delete items from this manifesto as I see fits me for a better way to
live my life to the fullest on earth and beyond…

Anjani, feb. 20/14