Tuesday, January 28, 2014

anjani siddhartha

Today I can write the saddest song…
I knew this love will not survive this long.
Some say stay strong…
I just shop for a sexy dress and feel ready
to sing a new song.

I may just fool around and not get involved,
like Buddha said: attachment brings pain…
even the Sadhus feel the rain.

But who knows the secret that lies below?
under the surface, when we may think 
we will never fall.

Today is a new day but it seems the same.
I do miss the touch, the smile and the kisses under
the covers and making love…

I wake up everyday with Hanuman’s alarm clock,
the soothing music refresh the soul,
but as soon as night comes, the lonely bed 
burns down the heart’s core.

Hey ! i should be crying instead I laugh…
I should be mourning instead I dance.
let’s see who is the lucky one that will
come into my new life…even for just one night.

anjani


jan. 28/14