Monday, January 20, 2014


TALKING TO MYSELF (without making any sense )

I used to like the fresh aroma of your lips , 
now you eat chinese and indian food and the nice smell is gone for good.
I will teach you how to drive, but you can't even buy a cheap car.
The dirty clothes that are laying around, they are not mine...
they belong to somebody else that just left town.
You said tomorrow change will come, but when I wake up, I still see the sun,
It seems like life still around....
Who is to blame for the spilled coffee on my table? It wasn’t there nine months ago...
One day I will stop counting the stars, now I am at 108, which equals 9....
No, I am not longer looking for the meaning of life,
I am just trying to find the shoes that I bought in my last trip to France...
My father died at 90 and my mom at 69...there it goes again, the sacred number 9 ! 
Always present in my life.
I don’t eat sushi or shrimp...pasta is easy to make for a lazy girl like me.
I remember the hare krishna guys singing at a park at dawn,
I danced with them until I fell to the ground,
I was just 16 but recognized that sound: a past life in india singing with another crowd...!
Life unexpected turns and twists used to make my head spin,
now I am getting used to be human, and just ride the wind....
My words and images are not surprise on the internet now,
it is a place full of "experts" that "knows" you are "wrong" and each
hold the crown...
Better go to sleep, time for another night to dream about this dream,
forget the words, this world and go float somewhere else...

Anjani


Jan. 2014