Friday, January 31, 2014

anjani siddhartha



Today's Thoughts

Your name was my mantra which I no longer chant…
Your face was my yantra but it was made of sand.

The taste of my coffee is good and strong, it smells
much better now that you are gone.

The sun shines brighter, moon seems bigger and
there is fire in my pants.

A new beginning…a brighter light,
can it be for real this time?
(what is real anyway in dreamland? )

There is not need to steal from me,
all I have I give…even if it is just sharing
my fantasies.

I close my eyes and count 1,2,3…3,2,1 ,
open them and all is fine !

I don’t need to bathe in the Ganges, Yamuna and
Saraswati rivers,
Now I just live like this:
“The body is strained by practices. The tongue tires of scripture.The mind numbs with meditation. Detached from all this, I live as I am.” (the ashtavakra gita)
Anjani
Jan. 31/14