Thursday, March 6, 2014

anjani siddhartha

Singing to my imaginary friends in my car, on
a lonely California road in the middle of the night.

laying down in bed reflecting on all the 
lost loves in my life.
what went wrong? 
I thought all my actions were right…

With all the loneliness,
is it possible to survive?

What will Buddha said if he saw my plight?

He will hug me, like Ram hugged Hanuman,
and we will both laugh:
“Anjani…so wise, what game is she
playing now in this material life?”

I just saw in Google news today,
another great man died…
all accomplishments a memory of the past.

Also read about Valeria, the human Barbie
that comes from venus and remember
her past lives…welcome to earth! your
beauty brings light.

I try to forget not by drinking wine,
Get lost in an unexpected caress,
a tight grip on my body and few love
bites.

The grandeur of living I find in the small
things at hand…the tiniest details, like a
baby hummingbird crying for his mom to
bring him food, with closed eyes.

But it made me sad when I saw the same
baby hummi eaten by hungry ants…it just broke
my heart…life is so cruel on this land.

Bones grow weaker with many moons and suns,
The most beautiful models of years gone by, are
dust now or have a wrinkled butt.

They said Buddha saw old age, disease and death
and grew tired of smiles and dance…
it was the beginning of his quest to search “inside”…
I am on the same path…

I do not deny physical life,
but now I KNOW
what is really “behind”…

anji
march 5, 2014