Tuesday, March 25, 2014


STEPPING ASIDE

Stepping aside from conventional rules
believed to be a societal must.
Found an embrace, a lust for tonight
to make me not to remember my plight.

Throwing my cares again to the wind,
giving my body to you in a whim,
Midnight till 3 in the morning, 
didn’t care about my sleep.

Running in highways I build in my dreams.
He caress my back, my neck, my thighs…
mind stops thinking, sensations
takes over and I just let it be….

Worries vanish at least for a moment  when
you kiss my lips…
The warm of your body makes my head spin,
is this Zen? or at least it seems….

The death of the body you make me  forget,
and paying my debts, at least for a day…

The magic of the sensual encounter, 
to many a sin in disguise,
to me, it is bliss of a marvelous kind !

Anji


march 25, 2014