Thursday, July 3, 2014

anjani siddhartha


See me pushing mind wall coverings 
to the side,
every single day since I wake-up…
daily living is an alibi.

What is my excuse for not being right?
I read “sacred books” and I laugh,
is it not enough to cry and dance?
to be here, to be alive?

I have enough of answers trying to
be “the one”,
just points of view that humans have
until the day the body dies.

Let me just hear the silent notes of
the wind outside,
not eyes, not windows…
sitting here-now with open hands.

Not way, not path… birds fly, sun shines,
water in my face, not future , not past…
sensations, mind movies…just watch.
Call it zen or nirvana, or not name is fine.

I AM here-now, can’t stop giggling at
this game of life…
even tragedies that break the heart,
at the end, I will still be ALIVE…

Anjani

July 3, 2014