Friday, July 18, 2014

I don’t have to chew broken glass
to prove anything to anyone,
It is enough for me to know
what is behind the restless mind.

Not need for me to go to war,
that is what religions are for,
to bluntly say:
“I am right and you are wrong”

I am not new at this, 
I am an old wolf, can
trace my steps to the beginning
of it all…

Time is running out and soon
this body will have to go…
can’t say I am happy but
sad sure I am not.

Some may get angry by the
way I use some words,
I am not here to please,
so it It's Not My Fault.

The search for paradise went
on and on, until one day in the last
corner of the soul, not-thing was found,
ah ! the irony of this world….

Then I sat down on an imaginary rock:
“Mmm, so this is all a dream”
came a silent thought… “I” “me” “it” “them”
I get it…the beginning of it all…

Anjani


june 18. 2014